- 12:12 pm - Tue, Apr 10, 2012
- 12 notes
As I understand it, this guy takes the worst elements of Lil’ Wayne (unintelligible “lyricism” and “cleverness/wordplay”) and Gucci Mane (unintelligible everything), places that shit over decent trap/bamma beats, ad-libs heavily (can’t win without that) and VOILA!
Someone is finally making sense about 2Laimz. (via bmichael)
Yeah, someone is calling a Southern rapper a coon (also, Deen calls him 2Slavez/2Slaves all the time) and that is definitely “making sense about” something, absolutely. Also, Gucci is always unintelligible!
Stay with me folks:
- I call folks names. It’s what I do here and in real life. It’s a terrible thing.
- "Coon" is a funny ass word.
- If you do some coon shit, I’ll call you a coon. I don’t care where you’re from.
- I do coon shit all the damn time. Follow me on twitter if you doubt me.
Ultimately, I’m saying that 2Coons is uninteresting/terrible/[choose any appropriate synonym] and I don’t know why the fuck he got the magic ticket and I don’t like it. That’s all.
Could I have made the same point with milder, less distracting language? Of course. But I wouldn’t enjoy that shit at all and this shit is all about ME. *shrug* I write normal, civil, classy shit at this damn job all day. Fuck I look like blogging like I’m crafting a memo for a partner? Don’t read all that extra (read: racist - calm your liberal guilt please) shit into it - I’m no bastion of social progress. But my hoes luh me tho.
OK. Carry on…
- andyhutchins reblogged this from mobbdeen